Cruelty-Free Vegan Shoe Brands
Every year, the worldwide leather industry uses products from more than a billion creatures to create fashion goods. Producing leather goods also frequently involves using cheap labor, elevated waste, along with a greater carbon footprint. However it doesn’t need to be by doing this.
We’ve found seven shoe brands which are either solely cruelty-free or offer vegan options. These brands are minimizing their ecological impact, creating fair wage jobs, and finding sustainable alternatives, all while producing affordable, fashionable, and comfy vegan footwear for just about any occasion.
1. Beyond Skin
- Located In East Sussex, United kingdom
- Ethics Vegan footwear, eco-friendly & sustainable practices
- Perfect For Special day footwear
- Range Of Products Essentials, boutique, bridal, trainers
- Cost Range £110-£380
Beyond Skin’s vegan footwear vary from everyday slippers to heels for any glamorous evening out. Additionally, Beyond Skin is sweatshop-free and child labor-free with eco-friendly and sustainable production practices located in The country. Our favorites would be the patterned heels and sandals to provide you with that pop of color. They’re worth the money within our book!
2. Matt & Nat
- Located In Montreal, Quebec
- Ethics Vegan, fair wages, eco-friendly materials
- Perfect For Everyday heels & sandals
- Range Of Products Athletic shoes, sandals, heels, mules
- Cost Range $45-$175
Matt & Nat believes in living superbly mindfully, crafting vegan footwear with synthetic leathers produced from recycled car windows glass resin, plastic bottles, and cork. The outcomes are cruelty-free footwear which will reside in your wardrobe for many years. We like the number of vegan footwear, from comfortable everyday heels to vegan athletic shoes you are able to put on throughout town. We admire Matt & Nat’s dedication to transparent, ethical practices.
- Located In Germany
- Ethics Vegan, fair trade & sustainable practices, organic & FSC-certified materials
- Perfect For Casual footwear
- Range Of Products Unisex athletic shoes, trainers, slip-ons, sandals
- Cost Range $73.30-$119.20
Resides in Germany with sites in Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka, Ethletic is dedicated to making certain all workers have fair and safe working conditions while producing comfortable vegan footwear. For each pair offered, some is donated towards the factory’s Workers Welfare Society. Ethletic has collections varying from dusty rose slip-ons to skater footwear well suited for the teenagers inside your existence.
- Located In Bay Area, CA
- Ethics Vegan, recycled & sustainable materials, ethically made
- Perfect For Machine-washable footwear
- Range Of Products Adult & children’s footwear (flats, loafers, athletic shoes, boots)
- Cost Range $55-$145
Rothy’s believes in performing things an easy method. Using plastic, natural rubber, and algae-based foam, these sustainable footwear possess the lightest footprint around carbon footprint, that’s. Plus, they’re fully machine-washable! Rothy’s is on the pursuit to be zero-waste by 2022, embodying what it really way to be cruelty- and waste-free.
- Located In New You are able to City, NY
- Ethics Vegan, organic & sustainable materials, ethically made
- Perfect For Heels & sandals
- Range Of Products Clogs, sandals, flats, heels, hikers, booties, boots
- Cost Range $135-$345
Bhava aims to produce attentively designed footwear using organic and sustainable alternatives for example vegan leather, cork, and organic cotton. Resides in New York city, additionally, it recognizes the significance of comfortable footwear for that modern lady on the run, and it is type of durable vegan footwear can withstand the longest of days. With unique styles and timeless colors, we’re big on the heels & sandals. Conscious beautiful footwear, with no cruelty? Yes, please!
ALSO READ : What Is Slow Fashion?
- Located In South america
- Ethics Vegan, fair wages, eco-friendly materials
- Perfect For Men’s dress footwear
- Range Of Products Adult footwear, sandals, loafers, dress footwear, slip-ons, boots, unisex options
- Cost Range $89-$199
Using the only 100 % vegan shoe factory on the planet, Ahimsa believes in manufacturing its footwear sustainably while respecting all types of existence. The stunning footwear are superbly detailed with deeply wealthy colors, for example espresso and cognac. Every one of its footwear also has the message, “Handmade with love, in Brazil”-also would you request?
- Located In La, CA
- Ethics Vegan footwear, fair wages, ethically made, natural & sustainable materials
- Perfect For Bold styles
- Range Of Products Adult low, mid, & hi-tops, non-slips, exclusive collections
- Cost Range $65-$120
When we needed to summarize Retain in a couple of words, we’d say “vegan footwear with personality.” Keep’s assortment of low, mid, and hi-top footwear are exquisitely constructed from artisans across Guatemala, Japan, and The United States, using sustainable practices. From Complex to Refinery29, everybody is loving Keep’s clean designs and bold patterns, so we couldn’t agree more. (PS: For the uniformed pros, Keep also provides a uniform program!)