Organic Menstrual Pads & Panty Liners
When it’s that point from the month, the final factor we would like will be caught empty-handed. But may tampons are unthinkable! Then when you’re stocking on your menstrual needs, think about these organic and natural pads to increase your inventory. They’re made with only sustainable materials, like organic cotton and natural wood pulp, so they’re as natural as the period is.
If you are much more of a tampons fan, listed here are our top-reviewed favorites. Or, if you wish to try making the shift to zero- and occasional-waste menstrual hygiene, check out these menstrual cups and multiple-use pads.
1. The Honey Pot
- Brand Ethics Natural materials, biodegradable, gives back
- Produced From Pesticide- and swimming pool water-free cotton, infused herbs
- Assortment Available Pantyliners through overnight
- Cost Beginning at $6.99 (30-count)
Bea Dixon launched The Honey Pot when she couldn’t find relief for any vaginal infection from mainstream products. Today, the company offers menstrual hygiene products in their suite, including natural pads. These cotton pads are securely infused with herbs and essential oils like lavender and mint to help keep you refreshed and soothed (with a cooling effect!). Make an online purchase or through nationwide vendors like Target.
- Brand Ethics Natural & sustainable materials, recyclable packaging, gives back
- Produced From Organic cotton, natural pulp
- Assortment Available Petite through overnight, light-to-heavy sets
- Cost Beginning at $7 (14-count) discounted subscription service
Created by women for ladies, Rael’s type of holistic care is made from your full cycle in your mind. These period pads are attentively made with Texan organic cotton and swimming pool water-free pulp to keep you dry all day long (or night) lengthy. Additionally to some one-time purchase, you may also join a continuing subscription in a discounted cost. Rael gives back by donating menstrual hygiene kits to individuals in need of assistance.
3. The Candid Company
- Brand Ethics Natural & sustainable materials, eco-friendly packaging, gives back
- Produced From GOTS Certified organic cotton, plant-based polymer
- Assortment Available Regular & super
- Cost Beginning at $5.95 (10-count) discounted subscription service
The Candid Company believes in sustainability, transparency, and rigorous testing for those their goods-which pads aren’t any exception. Produced from organic cotton along with a plant-based backsheet, they’re both thin and absorbent, which means you don’t need to bother about leakage or fit. Hypo-allergenic, unscented, and ethically crafted, these organic pads are absolutely worth a 1 time purchase or monthly subscription.
- Brand Ethics Natural & sustainable materials, certified B Corp, made in the united states, gives back
- Produced From Certified organic cotton, swimming pool water-free wood pulp
- Assortment Available Regular & overnight
- Cost Beginning at $13 (18-count) subscriptions beginning at $7/mo
Cora is really a certified B Corp and makes the monthly period simpler for people with period under garments, menstrual cups, and organic pads and tampons. The time pads don’t include any swimming pool water, scent, or polyester, so it’s a natural and safe alternative. When you buy from Cora, the company gives to women in need of assistance they’ve donated greater than 12 million period products worldwide.
5. Organic Initiative
- Brand Ethics Natural & sustainable materials, biodegradable & recyclable packaging
- Produced From Certified organic cotton
- Assortment Available Panytliners, regular, & super
- Cost Beginning at $5.99 (10-count)
Organic Initiative first launched in Nz in 2015 now, you’ll find OI products in shops over the U . S . too. You will not find any toxic sprays, swimming pool water bleaching, or irritation during these pads, either they’re composed entirely of GOTS Certified organic cotton and individually wrapped having a biodegradable wrapper. The packaging is recyclable too, so they’re as sustainable because they are safe.
- Brand Ethics Natural & sustainable materials, made in the united states, gives back
- Produced From Certified organic cotton, plant-based bioplastic
- Assortment Available Pantyliners, regular, & heavy
- Cost Beginning at $10 (12-count) subscriptions beginning at $8/mo
At a lower price bunching and much more personalization, we love to Lola’s period pads. They’re strategically developed in an shapely shape for sizes XS through 5XL, and you may select a specific mixture of regular and overnight pads according to your requirements. Lola regularly gives back through Period Equity and that i Offer the Women, so you’re making menstrual hygiene readily available to any or all.
- Brand Ethics Natural & sustainable materials, biodegradable & eco-friendly packaging, gives back
- Produced From GOTS Certified organic cotton
- Assortment Available Light, regular, & super
- Cost Beginning at £2.95 (12-count) discounted subscription service
United kingdom-based TOTM recognizes that periods are natural, so that your pads ought to be, too! Created using only certified organic cotton, these breathable maxipads are ideal for individuals with sensitive skin. TOTM even goes the additional key to be sustainable by wrapping them in biodegradable film and boxing them into eco-friendly sugarcane packaging. TOTM offers worldwide delivery and subscription services, so that you can prepare yourself once your period comes around.