Slow Fashion Menswear
Within our mission to slow lower and consume less, we’re seeing the capsule wardrobe movement appear everywhere-including menswear. And with regards to an easy wardrobe for males, it’s about neutral basics, unique layers, along with a perfectly-selected shoe, and that’s why a number of these staples are investment pieces you’ll put on more than thirty occasions.
Wish to bring your look one stage further? Bring your high-quality pieces to some tailor to obtain the perfect fit, so you’ll look fresh and polished-even if you’re putting on a bit you’ve had for a long time.
If you are starting your capsule the very first time, or would like to get inspired by the range of capsule wardrobes people practice, take a look at our deep dive into what capsule wardrobes are here!
Men’s Wardrobe Staples
1. Avro Classic Hemp Shirt by Thought, $64 Produced from hemp and organic cotton, sustainably made, fair labor standards
2. The Parker Shirt by Saltura, $108 Produced from hemp & organic cotton, made in the united states
3. Pickman Plaid Button Lower by U . s . By Blue, $78 Ecological upkeep, B Corp, uses recycled and organic materials
4. Bradley Pocket Tee by Ably, $48 Eco-friendly, chemical-free, odor-proof, and stain repellant for additional wears between washes
5. Organic Lengthy Sleeve Henley by Alternative Apparel, $44 Fair Labor Association standards, uses sustainable materials, Eco-friendly Certified
6. Casual Crew Neck Tee by Pact, $20 Fair Trade Certified, GOTS certified organic cotton
7. Indigo Flannel Button Lower by Apolis, $118 B Corp, 100% cotton, fair & safe working conditions
8. Essential Cashmere by Naadam, $75 Ethical production practices, fair management of herders & sheep
9. Pavement Sweatshirt by Outerknown, $88 Stick to Fair Labor Association & Bluesign guidelines, uses sustainable materials
10. Allerdale Chino Blazer by Boden, $235 Ethical buying and selling, fair wages, hand back, recyclable packaging
11. All-Put on Shorts by Patagonia, $59 Fair Trade Certified, 100% organic cotton brushed canvas
12. The Jeans Jacket by Everlane, $88 Made responsibly, industry-leading transparency
13. Oaken Pant by tentree, $76 B Corp, uses sustainable fabrics, plants ten trees for each item purchased
14. Smart Tailored Pants by Grana, $50 Safe & ethical work standards, ethical sourcing
15. Pro Original Raw Jeans by Todd Shelton, $205 Produced in USA, in-house manufacturing, ethical sourcing, made-to-order
16. Tree Runners by Allbirds, $95 B Corp, uses natural materials, gives back, WRAP certified production facility
17. Chavito Chukka Boot by Nisolo, $158 Fair labor standards, sustainable practices, artisan empowerment
18. Steal Sneaker by Matt & Nat, $125 Vegan, fair wages, use eco-friendly materials