The Most Popular Fall Pattern
Animal prints offer our wardrobes a refreshing sweep of sophistication along with a gentle pop of power. This 2018 trend is among our favorites this year because although the pattern is bold, there’s a minimalist quality towards the print.
The neutral color scheme of black, dark orange and muted yellow enables for any patterned accessory for our winter and fall capsule wardrobe, and adds an edgy element to the blacks, grays and creams which are our go-to colours.
Here are our 5 favorite silhouettes in Leopard print from sustainable, fair trade and ethical brands we like.
1. Lula Shirt through the Posse, $180 Hand crafted and stylish, this top is definitely an inclusive and edgy rendition on the sophisticated blouse.
2. Leopard Cami by Ziran, $145 Made in your area in La from sustainably created silk, this 90s-inspired cami is elegant and versatile.
3. Bea Skirt by Reformation, $148 Ref tends to bring on-trend must-haves which are timeless making from deadstock, recycled and sustainable materials.
4. Twiggy Dress by Rixo, £185 This feminine-founded brand uses hands-colored strategies to get this to 100% silk slip dress the right statement piece throughout the year.
5. Miriam Mule by Able, $168 We like that ABLE is transparent regarding their production practices, which footwear really are a beautiful hand crafted staple.