Ethical & Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands
Animal tests are the ugly side from the beauty industry, so we firmly support firms that not see it. These 15 cruelty-free and vegan-friendly makeup brands don’t test their cosmetics on creatures or use animal products, and most of them use 100 % natural ingredients that are great for your earth.
Many are completely vegan, and all sorts of are in least vegan-friendly, therefore if you’re staying away from animal ingredients (including beeswax), there are many beautiful options to select from. All the brands about this list focus on creating ethical makeup you’ll love using every single day, and not one of them test their raw ingredients or final products on creatures, ever.
We have arranged these cruelty-free makeup brands to span a variety of prices and kinds of merchandise. Searching to change to some natural splendor routine? Take a look at our guides towards the best organic makeup and all sorts of-natural proper hair care brands!
1. 100% Pure
Perfect For Organic fruit dyed makeup
Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, organic & all-natural, made in the united states, recycled packaging
Cost Range $20 (eyeshadow) – $47 (tinted moisturizer)
100% Pure aims to produce the world’s purest organic and all sorts of-natural type of cosmetics, beauty items and skincare. Their vegan cosmetics are formulated rich in-performing antioxidants, naturally sourced vitamins and essential oils to provide the skin maximum benefits. Plus, none of the products or perhaps individual ingredients are ever tested on creatures. 100% Pure is our one-stop look for everything beauty-including skincare, soaps, and shampoos.
2. Real Wholesomeness
- Perfect For Affordable all-natural makeup
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, all-natural, made in the united states
- Cost Range $15 (mascara) – $31 (cream foundation)
Real Purity’s all-natural cosmetics are produced with organic, botanical, and wildcrafted things that enhance natural splendor. The organization includes a tremendous dedication to quality and wholesomeness, rather than tests on creatures- as well as their goods are free of parabens, sulfates, along with other toxic chemicals. The cosmetic line also provides affordable examples of most Real Wholesomeness products, in addition to monthly free product samples.
3. Juice Beauty
- Perfect For Anti-aging products
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, USDA Organic, local sourcing, recycled packaging, gives back
- Cost Range $20 (eye liner) – $44 (serum foundation)
At Juice Beauty, they feel that fixing your skin shouldn’t stop you from fixing your health or the earth. They harness the very best of certified natural and organic ingredients to provide clinically validated results that don’t compromise your quality of life or even the earth’s. Juice Beauty’s well-loved goods are all Bouncing Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free and they’re PETA-compliant vegan too.
4. Love Goodly
- Perfect For Vegan beauty subscription box
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, organic, eco-friendly
- Cost Range Beginning at $29.95 per box
Love Goodly is on the mission that will help you uncover natural, nontoxic, and vegan beauty brands so that you can election together with your wallet perfectly into a more conscious beauty industry. Their bimonthly subscription boxes include nontoxic beauty and wellness products you’ll love-plus, in case you really love a particular product, you are able to shop your favorites directly through Love Goodly’s store. All their brands are vegan, cruelty-free, and therefore are free of dangerous synthetic ingredients like parabens, phtalates, BPA, and much more.
- Perfect For Affordable vegan makeup
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, uses 100 % natural ingredients
- Cost Range $5 (lip tint) – $18 (foundation)
Pacifica is famous among the state-of-the-art makeup lines currently available. All Pacifica goods are gluten-free, 100% vegan, and cruelty-free. Their mission would be to deliver the top performing products, while using safest ingredients, in recyclable packaging and components, towards the largest possible audience of beauty consumers. Additionally to being cruelty-free, they’re also free from phthalates, parabens, sulfates, along with other ingredients you do not want on the skin.
6. CLOVE HALLOW
- Perfect For Affordable foundation in inclusive shades
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, made in the united states, multiple-use compacts
- Cost Range $15 (Lip Glaze) – $28 (makeup remover)
With simply 15 or less clean ingredients in every product, CLOVE HALLOW is getting simplicity towards the cruelty-free beauty world. Their ingredients include skin-loving botanicals, butters, oils, waxes, and ECO-CERT approved preservatives for the safety. We like that CLOVE HALLOW crafts all their products in the united states-but follows the EU’s strict formulation standards to make sure their cosmetics are generally effective and safe. If you are searching for any stellar vegan beauty brand which provides a diverse selection of shades, here it is!
7. e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Perfect For Vegan makeup brushes
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, partners with PETA
- Cost Range $2 (eye liner) – $50 (19-piece brush set)
e.l.f. is the best brand for novices and pros alike-they feel that each lady must have access wide selection of high-quality beauty items that feel and look fantastic without having to sacrifice her budget. The cosmetics company never tests on creatures as well as their goods are made without animal byproducts. Plus, they’ve partnered with PETA within the Caring Consumer Project and offer the Humane Society from the U . S.
8. RMS Beauty
- Perfect For Organic multi-use makeup
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, uses organic ingredients, minimal & recyclable packaging
- Cost Range $20 (eyeshadow) – $48 (luminizer quad)
RMS Beauty is devoted to transforming the way in which women use makeup, creating products that aren’t only nontoxic, but really heal and nourish skin with organic, 100 % natural ingredients. Their multi-use products, whilst not entirely vegan due to the beeswax, are particularly well-loved. The organization is dedicated to presentation that’s 100 % multiple-use or recyclable, and none of the goods are ever tested on creatures.
9. W3LL PEOPLE
- Perfect For Vegan multi-use makeup
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, uses 100 % natural ingredients, made in the united states
- Cost Range $15 (lipsticks) – $29 (tinted moisturizer)
W3LL PEOPLE began attentively by a top-notch makeup artist, a cosmetic skin doctor, along with a tree-hugging entrepreneur. This beauty brand sees that the skin we have is our largest organ and absorbs about 80% of the items we placed on it. Their cosmetics are produced without needing the potentially dangerous artificial chemicals present in most conventional makeup, will never be tested on creatures, and many of their best-selling goods are also vegan.
10. Wander Beauty
- Perfect For Cruelty-free makeup for travel
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, gluten-free
- Cost Range $21 (brow pencil) – $56 (powder foundation & brush duo)
Wander Beauty helps jet-setting ladies stay gorgeous on the run using their travel-friendly, cruelty-free makeup and skincare. Their goods are made simply and produced with skin-adding nourishment to ingredients to help keep the skin we have glowing and healthy, whilst we’re on the highway. From multi-use stays with eyebrow pencils to under-eye masks for ultimate hydration, Wander Beauty fits nicely into our carry-on.
11. Zuzu Luxe
- Perfect For Eco-friendly vegan eyeshadows
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, 100% natural, made in the united states, gluten-free
- Cost Range $11 (eyeshadow refill) – $31 (oil-free liquid foundation)
Zuzu Luxe, a makeup line produced by vegan and cruelty-free company Gabriel Cosmetics, is perfect for the eco-chic warrior who loves just a little color. All their products are manufactured from 100% 100 % natural ingredients, without adding any dangerous synthetic chemicals and therefore are never tested on creatures. Plus, they’ve eco-friendly packaging and also the mica that provides their shadows just a little sparkle is purchased fair trade-so shine on!
12. Atomic Makeup
- Perfect For Bold, colorful vegan lipstick & lipgloss
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, produced in USA
- Cost Range $10 (glimmer eyeshadow) – $18 (gloss matte lip duo)
If you are around the search for something bold, Atomic Makeup has an array of unique colorful lip products you will be obsessive about. From lengthy-lasting matte lips in shades of vegetables and blues to glimmering pinks and purples, this rock n’ roll-inspired vegan brand has everything in an affordable cost! Play wear their sparkling eye and the body glitters, and showcase a memorable cruelty-free look.
13. Hynt Beauty
- Perfect For Vegan concealer in lots of shades
- Ethics Cruelty-free, PETA-certified vegan, carcinogen-free, all-natural
- Cost Range $18 (lipsticks) – $89 (radiance-boosting powder)
A brandname that appears every bit as good around the bathroom counter because it does in your face, Hynt Beauty is formulated for that conscious lady without dangerous (or questionably dangerous) ingredients. Their mission will be honest and transparent about every component within their carcinogen-free cosmetics (all of which are vegan except the mascara, that they make certain to say). One swipe of the award-winning perfecting concealer and you will be hooked.
14. Sappho New Paradigm
- Perfect For Organic eye & eyebrow makeup
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan, eco-friendly practices, free from synthetic preservatives
- Cost Range $21 (eyeshadow) – $62 (liquid foundation)
Founded by an Emmy-nominated makeup artist, Sappho New Paradigm is really a luxuriously natural makeup line produced from certified organic ingredients, infused with phyto-nutrients and tested by professional makeup artists. They feel in ethical management of both humans and creatures, and that’s why they focus on healthy ingredients and therefore are completely cruelty-free and vegan.
- Perfect For Acne-safe mineral makeup
- Ethics Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, gluten-free
- Cost Range $18 (anti-blemish powder) – $44 (acne-safe tinted SPF)
For those who have acne-prone skin, you-as well as your skin-will adore PRIIA’s cruelty-free mineral makeup! Certain to not cause breakouts, this complete collection of non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic cosmetics is ideal for individuals people with sensitive skin. PRIIA doesn’t test on creatures, nor will they purchase raw ingredients low cost which do, plus they offer many vegan-friendly products.